One of the most regular requests I have had, and continue to receive from my clients is the following question: “How do I fund the growth that I want in my business?” closely followed by “How do I take my team along with me so that we are all growing the business?”
Here are some key pointers that as a business owner you need to consider and execute to achieve a successful business growth target.
1. Clarity, Visibility and an Ongoing Conversation [Pt 1]
2. Clarity, Visibility and an Ongoing Conversation [Pt 2]
3. Busy Work - Ducks in a Row
4. Effective Work
5. What is Normal
6. Why Habits are Hard to Break [1 of 3]
7. Why Habits are Hard to Break [2 of 3]
8. Why Habits are Hard to Break [3 of 3]
9. The Voice Inside our Head [1 of 3]
10. The Voice Inside our Head [2 of 3]
11. The Voice Inside our Head [3 of 3]
12. The Role of Self Respect [1 of 3]
13. The Role of Self Respect [2 of 3]
14 The Role of Self Respect [3 of 3]
Email:email@example.com Mobile: 021-900-001Sounds technical, and there is an element of accounting acronym that unfortunately I can't get away from. My intention in this post is to attempt to take an arrangement of complex material and make it easy to comprehend.
By increasing your Gross Margin, you will at the same time increase your Profit and Cashflow:
What would happen if your business increased its Gross Margin to 40%, and what would be the likely result?
Why does 70-80% of an increase in a Gross Margin increase flow into Profit?
Because the costs that your business pays in arriving at Gross Margin are direct costs; incurred to produce the Gross Margin! This only leaves minor overhead costs (i.e. the 20-30% that does not flow to profit), resulting in the 70% - 80% profit increase.
How Can you Increase your Gross Margin?
If you are interested in better understanding how to increase your Gross Margin, the make contact with me, as per my details below:
Advantage Business Ltd